Back-to-school mode means that posting will be a bit patchy for a while. In the mean time, here are some essential reads for today:
- UK chief scientist: Be truthful on climate science, unlike our own Penny Sackett who is a hysterical alarmist
- Climate sense from Miranda Devine
- Watts Up With That: new compendium on surface temperature records: has the planet even warmed at all?
- And whilst the whole climate alarmism house of cards tumbles, Rudd and Wong plough on with their pointless ETS as if nothing has changed
- With traitor Turnbull’s help, the ETS may even get through – words fail me
I also had the pleasure of attending Lord Monckton’s presentation at the Sheraton in Sydney last night, and met Lord Monckton, Ian Plimer and Alan Jones. I hope to put a report up with some video that I took whilst there, but briefly, it was packed. I was one of the last to be admitted, and the ballroom was full, probably between 800 and 1000 crammed in. Jones introduced Plimer, who then introduced Monckton, who gave a long presentation. There followed a Q & A session that I was unable to stay for.
More to follow.