More indoctrination from our national scientific research organisation. Reader KA sent me a photo of the kit on sale, which sadly doesn’t provide many details of the materials inside. However, I thought we could have a pretty good guess, so here we go:
- 1 hockey stick (broken)
- 1 climate change calculator (multiplies everything by a fudge factor automatically)
- software for deleting emails (Windows and Mac)
- phone numbers of editors of all sceptical climate journals with handy script for threatening voicemail message
- model windmill (self-combusting)
- Himalayan glacier ice cube kit
- application form for government funding (pre-approved)
- plastic polar bear to create your own Al Gore-style weepy animation
- model pink batts insulation experiment, with fire extinguisher and pro-forma writ for negligence
- fake carbon credit certificates (actually real ones, but hey, they’re the same!)
- guide to Freedom of Information legislation in 50 major jurisdictions
- application for IPCC lead author status (pre-approved)
Have I missed anything?
A bargain at just $29.99 (or $48.50 after the carbon tax).