Pinched from Biased-BBC and tweaked remarkably little:
BBCABC is an institution that must always be part of the public sector & funded by the licence feetaxpayer,
- Any criticism of the
BBCABC is simply the result of politicians attempting improper influence,
- High public expenditure is good: the public sector is preferable to the private sector, which by seeking the profit motive, is inherently evil,
Margaret ThatcherJohn Howard was an evil womanman whose policies ruined BritainAustralia [and Tony Abbott is likewise an evil man whose policies will ruin Australia]: BBCABC spokesmen should, wherever possible, use the word “ ThatcheriteHoward Era” disparagingly and contemptuously,
- The Murdoch empire is inherently evil and must be shown to be such at every opportunity, The Guardian,
Observer and IndependentThe Age and The Sydney Morning Herald are fine newspapers, whereas the others are beyond the pale.
- Left wing comedians such as
JeremyMarieke Hardy, Mark Steele, David Mitchell and Jo BrandCatherine Deveny, the Chaser Boys and the team from The Hamster Decides are to be hired as much as possible by the BBCABC: the more obscene and offensive their output, the better the BBCABC likes it,
- Christians who openly wear a cross are suspect (Israelis are similarly suspect) whereas Muslims must always be granted craven levels of deference,
- High levels of immigration are good, and anyone seeking to limit uncontrolled mass immigration is racist,
EUUN is ” A GOOD THING” and people opposing it should have their views ridiculed and disparaged,
- Global warming due to man’s activities is a fact: it cannot be disputed,
Public and GrammarPrivate schools are inherently bad whereas comprehensivepublic schools are inherently good. Failing comprehensivepublic schools do so because of lack of funding, political interference or being located in areas of deprivation: however their failings can never be blamed on the teaching profession,
- The state must always protect all people from any harm or misfortune irrespective of cost to the taxpayer, or their behaviour.
One more added in the comments:
- No government was in power between 2007 and 2013. All the bad things happening to
BritainAustralia are entirely attributable to the Tory-led coalition after 2010Abbott government since September 2013 or to ThatcherHoward (see 4 above).
And one of my own:
- A highly doubtful story about a conservative politician allegedly punching a wall in the 1970s (but which nobody actually saw) will be afforded widespread and continual coverage, whereas a well documented alleged fraud of union funds in which a bunch of Labor goons appear to have been in it up to their necks, and which is currently before the courts, will be suppressed as not being newsworthy.
Please feel free to add to the list in the comments!